Taco burgers. Reviews for: Photos of Taco Burgers. This was very good and easy to make too. Recommended Video Reviews Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THESE TACO BURGERS! Place the patties on the grill over medium heat. Top each patty with the cheese and cook just until the cheese melts. You can cook Taco burgers using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco burgers
- It’s of ground hamburger beef.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of taco seasoning (see my homemade recipe).
- It’s 1 cup of pico or make your own (see my pico recipe).
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- It’s of Cheese optional.
In a medium bowl, working gently, mix ground beef with all burger ingredients except buns. Spread sour cream onto bottom half of buns. Layer bottom half of buns with lettuce, burgers, avocado slices, pico de gallo, and black olives. Place top half of buns onto burgers.
Taco burgers instructions
- For the burgers: Make your hamburger patties. Season heavily with the taco seasoning.(iam using frozen patties).
- Place on the HOT grill and cook for about 15-20 minutes until cooked. Meanwhile work on the avocado salsa: Chop up your avocado and season with lemon juice and garlic salt. Mix in lightly with the pico. Serve on top of your burgers..
Grilled Taco Burger is a delicious twist on a traditional burger with lots of Mexican flavor, pico de gallo and melted cheese. You may never fix a normal burger again after trying this Grilled Taco Burger Recipe. We have another DELICIOUS grilled dinner idea for you! This burger here – well, it's got to be at the top of my current favorite burgers list. Not only does it have Old El Paso taco seasoning in the burger, but it also has crushed up corn chips.