Teriyaki Pork Pizza. Brush dough with a thin layer of teriyaki sauce, then a layer of the onion, and top with Cheddar cheese. Great recipe for Teriyaki Pork Pizza. They made a burger there called a cheddar melt.
Well they discontinued the cheddar melt but I still love. This Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin recipe uses a simple and healthy marinade to turn out very tender and flavorful meat. Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin is an excellent, healthy dinner that the whole family enjoys. You can cook Teriyaki Pork Pizza using 29 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Pork Pizza
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil to coat with.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil brushing.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar packed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of flour.
- It’s of Toppings.
- It’s 1/2 pound of porkloin.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of ground white pepper.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Colby Monterey jack cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of sliced pineapple.
- It’s 1/2 cup of crispy bacon pieces.
- It’s 1 of large onion sliced.
- It’s of Extra.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soya sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of flour.
It's super easy to make, so it's a good recipe to make for a weeknight dinner or a special (simple) Sunday night dinner. […] Spread mayonnaise on the dough, then add teriyaki chicken, mushrooms, and cheese. Packed with mouthwatering umami flavor, teriyaki pork can be grilled, baked in the oven, or prepared it in your slow cooker. Scrumptious and low in fat, a perfectly cooked pork tenderloin is a fork-tender cut of meat, and is super juicy when treated right. It really benefits from quick cooking at a high temperature and.
Teriyaki Pork Pizza instructions
- Mix the warm water, yeast, and sugar. Mix the flour, salt, garlic, and onion powder. Mix the yeast and flour mixtures. Knead a few times. Form into a ball and coat with oil. Coat the bowl with oil add the dough and allow to double in size for 1 hour..
- Deflate the dough and reform the ball and allow to rise a second time for an hour..
- Slice the onion sauté in the bacon drippings and when the onions are translucent and caramelized they will be ready for the flour and sauce..
- Mix the sauce ingredients, except the flour. Simmer for 20 minutes. When onions are done add in 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil. When they look wet Add half the sauce and simmer if to thick add more sauce. Preheat oven to 425°Fahrenheit..
- Crisp the bacon. Slice the pork. Season with salt and pepper sauté till cooked through in the bacon drippings..
- Slice the pineapple. Grate the cheese..
- Roll out the dough brush with oil. Poke holes in the center of the crust. Add the teriyaki onions over the top of the crust..
- Chop the crispy bacon into pieces. Add the rest of the toppings and bake in oven for 13-15 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
- Extra, mix the 2 tablespoons of soya sauce and 1 teaspoon flour. Heat any of the teriyaki sauce you have leftover. Add the soya sauce mixture to the teriyaki sauce to thicken. Use this as a dipping sauce..
Remove the pork from the marinade and discard the marinade. Place pork chops in a resealable gallon-sized bag. Remove pork chops from fridge and place in prepared dish, pouring the teriyaki sauce from the bag on top of chops. Trim fat from ribs, and cut in half to fit slow cooker. Sprinkle ribs with garlic-pepper blend and ginger; place in slow cooker.