Thin-crust veggie pizza. ingredients ingredients: water, vegetable blend (yellow peppers, red peppers, tomatoes, onions, zucchini), enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, and folic acid), low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese (cultured part-skim milk, salt, enzymes), tomato paste, garlic cream sauce (water, maltodextrin, cornstarch, sweet cream, buttermilk, skim. Thin Crust Pepperoni and Vegetable Pizza Thin Crust Pepperoni and Vegetable Pizza. Garden Vegetable Thin Crust Pizza is for all the veggie lovers.
The pizza might have originated in Italy but is now available in every nook and corner of the world. Nutrition information for Veggie Pizza Thin Crust. Pizza is a famous Italian main course dish and is made with a variety of vegetables, meat, and herbs. You can have Thin-crust veggie pizza using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thin-crust veggie pizza
- Prepare 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of backing soda.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled corn.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 4 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 of jalapeños.
- You need 1 cup of chopped green paper.
- It’s of Italian seasoning as per taste.
- It’s of Oil as per cooking instructions below.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of backing soda.
- You need 2 tablespoons of ketchup.
Pure vegetarians can opt for this pizza since there is no yeast used and yogurt is used as a replacement. No Yeast Thin Crust Veggie Pizza is a great idea for dinner parties at home and other small kids get together. Occasionally treat your family with this homemade healthy vegetarian pizza. Find the best Thin Crust Pizza near you on Yelp – see all Thin Crust Pizza open now.
Thin-crust veggie pizza step by step
- Making a pizza dough: Add one cup milk, 2 tablespoon of oil, salt as per taster, 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder and 1/2 tablespoon of backing soda in the all purpose flor and make a dough. Put this aside for 1 hour to set and rise it properly..
- Pizza sauce: Grind 4 tomatoes with 1 jalapeño and 2 garlic cloves..
- Take a pan and heat 2 tablespoon of oil. Add 1 tablespoon of all purpose flour. Add mixture of tomatoes into it as soon as the flour turns golden brown. This flour is basically used to thicken the sauce. Cook it for 2 minutes on a medium flame..
- Now add 2 slices of American/ mozzarella cheese and let it melt in sauce..
- Add 2 tablespoon of ketchup and cook it for another 5 minutes on medium flame..
- Add Italian seasoning chilli flakes, oregano in sauce. You can add salt or chilli powder as per your taste. Mix it well and the sauce is ready..
- Once you are ready with pizza dough and sauce, now is the time to preheat the oven at 400 degree..
- Take a dough and make round balls. Use a rolling pin to stretch out or flatten the ball..
- Now spread the sauce equally around the pizza and add all the veggies on the top..
- Spread mozzarella cheese and put the pizza inside the oven. Cook it for 25 minutes. If you want the pizza more crispy, bake it for 30-35 minutes..
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning on the top and enjoy your pizza 🙂.
These store-bought pizzas are the tastiest, and have the best crust. We trimmed the calories, not the taste. Vj is a fan of thin crust pizza. He likes it for its crispiness, lightness. Both texture wise, calorie wise, its better.