Ultimate Hamburger. This really is the best tasting hamburger ever! All the people here complaining that it tastes too much like meatloaf can just go back to eating their boring old meat burgers with salt and pepper, because this recipe if for folks who desire some real flavor in the meat. The best burger (in my opinion) I've tasted came from Hamburger Hamlet.
Recipes include: Ultimate Burger & Burger Bar, Rosemary Pepper Bacon, Caramelized Onions, Herbed Horseradish Mayonnaise, Sliced. The ultimate classic beef burger recipe! Perfectly seasoned juicy beef patties sandwich between two warm buns. You can cook Ultimate Hamburger using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ultimate Hamburger
- It’s 6 lb of ground pork.
- You need 2 tbsp of seasoning salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of onion flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crushed chili peppers.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 packages of Onion soup mix.
Add whatever toppings you like, and omit whatever you don't want. Ultimate Backyard Burger This backyard burger is made with a combination of ground chuck, brisket and lamb, and it's seasoned with paprika for a super-juicy, flavor-packed bite. Best Hamburger Patty Recipe – Thick or thin, made on the grill or stovetop, this is the best and easiest all-purpose recipe for perfect hamburger patties every time! These best hamburger recipes include variations on the classic cheese burger, easy chicken burgers, and more homemade hamburger recipes.
Ultimate Hamburger step by step
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl or stand mixer..
- Mix thoroughly, and form into patties..
- Grill patties until an internal temperature of 160°F..
- Build your burgers with the condiments you enjoy..
The Best Hamburger Recipe *Note: The full printable recipe card is at the bottom of this post. Add Worcestershire sauce, seasoning salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Mix with your hands until well combined. These burgers are meatballs or meatloaf in burger shape and grilled. Grilling up a burger—one your guests will rave about—isn't exactly rocket science, but there are a few tricks to elevating your burgers to ultimate status.