White Pizza Sauce. Get White Pizza Sauce today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. White sauce, spread under some fresh and low-moisture mozzarella and herbs. And now, thanks to my current employment situation, I have that white pizza sauce recipe.
A creamy, cheesy white pizza sauce that will make you want pizza every night! This Alfredo sauce is the perfect white sauce to top your pizza with. It's made with simple ingredients, but it's packed with rich flavor. You can cook White Pizza Sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Pizza Sauce
- It’s 1 of Large Yellow Onion, finely diced.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fresh Thyme, minced.
- Prepare Pinch of Sea Salt.
- It’s Pinch of if Black Pepper.
Use this white cream sauce to top pizza or pasta. This is a rich, heavy and delicious cream sauce, so very little is needed in order to get a great flavor. The garlic powder, Italian seasonings and salt and pepper are barely even needed with all that milk, butter, and Parmesan cheese! Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
White Pizza Sauce step by step
- Heat Olive oil on Medium-High heat. Add onion and saute for about 5-6 minutes or until translucent..
- Add garlic and cook for 1 additional minute.
- Lower temperature and add heavy cream. Stir frequently for 3-5 until sauce thickens..
- Remove from heat, place in a medium bowl. Add thyme, salt and pepper..
- Allow to cool before using..
The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. Stretch dough to form a pie and transfer to stone or pizza baking tray. Pierce the dough with the tines of a fork in. Brush two large baking sheets with vegetable oil and sprinkle each with a layer of cornmeal. In a small sauce pan over medium-low heat, heat olive oil.